Sunday, March 6, 2016

My Birthday and Readathon at School

I have not been on recently and I am very sorry!  I have been very busy.  I might make more polls and more blog posts to pay for it.  So anyways,  it was my birthday!  It was great, because I always get spoiled with my gifts (I am not sure if I already told you about my Christmas yet, so I might have to).  For my birthday, I got a game called KanJam (It is online if you want to know how to play, and what it is), games called Skate 3 and Trials Fusion for my family's Xbox360, a new basketball, a Jumbo Skyball (Which is a REALLY, REALLY bouncy ball), a GoPro camera for my family (Also, it was my family's birthday/Christmas gift), and new Nintendo 2DS (Handheld gaming device) with games called "Mario Kart 7" and " Pokemon Alpha Sapphire" (If you don't know what Pokemon is, look it up. Sorry I can't tell you what the stuff is, because it is hard to explain)!!! I had a great birthday, and I forgot one thing.... Me and my brothers got tickets to go to a place called SkyZone (Which is a trampoline park, with trampoline dodge ball, trampoline foam pit, and more) which was SUPER fun!!!


Now that that is done, it is time to tell you about a Readathon at my School.  We could wear to go to school our favorite book character, or pajamas (I wore pajamas) which was my first time wearing pajamas to school.  So basically, all we did, was read for half an hour in the library (Which had all different decorations for things or places you could go or do like camping, beach, and more).  It was really fun because I love to read, and I hope you do too!




I hope you had an awesome day, that you enjoyed this blog post, and thanks for reading this blog post, bye!